Sunday, August 29, 2010

Float Trip 2010

Spent the weekend with 10 of my closest friends (The Trojans, the Jeffreys, the Deharts, Gaylon, Matt, Jordan and Howard) floating the Illinois river. Had a great time and made some memories.

On the way down I got to stop in and see my brother and his children and have some great food at "Captains Table" on the river in Webbers Falls. My brother made a deal with my nephews and told them he would buy them a trampoline if they learned the FFA Creed. Connor has the first line done and he is only in the second grade!

Thanks to Howard for planning the trip to float the river. I am blessed to have such great friends and family. Wish we could have had a few more friends join us. Maybe next time...

The picture is of my niece, Macy holding one of her new baby pigs.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Tracys Terrace,Edmond,United States

No comments: