Friday, September 10, 2010

O-H....I-O!!!

I just returned from a trip to Columbus, OH where I had the privilege of working with 500 amazing FFA members at the 2010 Ohio C.O.L.T (Chapter Officer Leadership Training) conference. I had an amazing time and the Ohio FFA organization www.ohioffa.org should be commended for the caliber of students they have. On Tuesday evening I spent a couple hours with the State officer team helping with presentations and facilitation training. Wednesday morning was 3 full hours of fun and growth with chapter officers and members from all over the state.

Want to thank the 15 Ohio state officers on a job well done. They were fully committed to being involved and interacting with the students. This was my first time working with the Ohio FFA association and gave me a chance to work with a legend in the FFA world, Dr. Steve Gratz. I have known Dr. Gratz at a distance since 2002 and having the chance to work with him directly showed me exactly why he is one of the most respected men in the nation when it comes to FFA and the development of our youth.

Special thanks and congratulations to Katy Endsley! She was my contact for the event and was not able to attend as she and her husband welcomed their second child into the world! Congrats, Katy...

Off to Vegas for 20 hour round trip to work with Nevada FBLA and DECA advisors!!!

No comments: