Friday, October 15, 2010

Susan G. Komen "Race for the Cure"


Last week a few of my friends and I (Left to right in the picture Me, Weston Dehart and his wife Julie) ran in the Susan G. Komen "Race for the Cure" in Bricktown, Oklahoma City, OK. I have gotten back into the habit of running, something I loved to do in high school but have since found it easy to make excuses as to why I am too busy. In the past 3 months I have "made it a habit" to get back in shape. 4 or my fraternity brothers are meeting in Dallas tomorrow for another "Race for the Cure" if you are around the Dallas area you should join us. I will be running for all of the breast cancer survivors I know but in particular for the mother of one of my best friends and fraternity brothers, Linda Hutson.


Caution: I am going to brag for a second so you may want to skip this part...


I just turned 27 and am in better shape than when I graduated high school. Running a little over 8 miles a day and will do my first half marathon (13.1 miles) next month hopefully!


No comments: