Monday, October 25, 2010

MO FCCLA

Spent the past two days with Rhett Laubach, Patty Henderson, Kent Butler, Amy Gallimore and the MO FCCLA association.

The students got some great information on chapter management, expanding their leadership reach and ways to become more active in their school community and the FCCLA organization.

Tomorrow I head to Nevada for the "Fall Leadership Extravaganza!". I will spend a day in Reno then go to Las Vegas. This will be a joint program with NV DECA, BPA and FCCLA. 1,000 students and some great sights is sure to male for a great trip. Looking forward to a night a couple days in Vegas at Ceasers Palace!

Also, this will probably be my last post. Don't worry, there will be more posts, but after I win a few million at the craps table I will probably hire someone to think and blog for me.

Peace...


Location:Osage Beach, MO

No comments: