Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Quapaw FFA

On March 15th my travels took me to Quapaw High School (http://www.quapaw.k12.ok.us/Site%208/Home.html). There I was greeted by Mr. Mayfield and the wonderful Quapaw FFA Chapter. I do a great deal of programs for the FFA (http://www.okffa.org/) but this one was very special to me as it reminded me of my small hometown. The students were wonderful and the word for the day was "Larry Factor"! OK that is two words but Larry knows what I am talking about.

We spent the afternoon talking about the small opportunities we have everyday to make a difference in someones life. Hopefully the students left with something as valuable as I did. My question for the students and for whoever is reading this is simple: What have you done today to make someone else smile, laugh or simply enjoy your presence?

My time there was well spent and I look forward to working with Mr. Mayfield and Quapaw Public Schools again.

With a smile on my face and love in my heart,

KB

No comments: